Saturday 19 March 2011

If your Google Adsense is not Approving then What to Do...




If your Google Adsense Account is not Approving then Contact me I will Approve it for you in only


1 Day

Contact at Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001949607964

Contact E-mail : 6026758@gmail.com

Mob No : 0092346-8681594

Blog is Designed by Adsense Clicker if you want to design your Blog then also contact me...!!!

Agar Apka Adsense Account kisi b waja sa Approve nahi ho raha to muj sa in Contact links sa contact karain main apko adsense ka account aik din main approve Karwa k dounga.......


Posted by
Hassan IT




8 comments:

  1. Thnks IT Stuff....
    I got Adsense account in 1 day....yupppppp...
    i tried too much times but my adsense not approved but IT Stuff give me approved account in 1 day....
    Thnks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess....i have also got adsense account with the help of IT Stuff thanks.IT stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you welcome guyz thnks for liking our blog...

    Keep Visiting.

    Regards.

    IT STUFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam
    how are you?
    Can u tell me how much traffic one should have before the blog gets accepted for google ads. I made my blog in 2009 but recently i started using it n now 30 to 40 people daily view it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google did not approving account from Asia.But i m working in Google Adsense Company in London and i can approve account for you Contac me on Facebook.My contac link is given above.Thnks for vsiting my blog.

    Regards

    IT Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get Approved Geniune Adsense Account in 1 hour with Earning of 10$ . Contact if you interested http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001949607964

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10$ per day or per month???

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons